be authentacious ®
• Pitched to VC's and secured $250k in seed funding
• Keynote and Featured Speaker to rooms of more than 600 attendees, hosted breakout sessions, participated in and moderated panels at tech conferences and women’s conferences across the state and country
• Lead actor in B2B 'Industrial' films, commercials and theatrical productions
Gina Grahame is a professional speaker with more than over 25 years of experience in most every avenue of business imaginable.
Gina is also the creator of the ‘Stand up & Speak Out!’ Public Speaking and Communication Training Program, and the 'be authentacious'(R) Personal Empowerment program and movement.
• Multiple national tours as a ‘narrating engineer’ for Dodge Truck Engines
Gina accomplished this first as male, and then after gender transition, as female. Gina knows first-hand how people of different genders present, communicate, are perceived and judged. This unique expertise makes her highly sought after as a corporate trainer within leadership development and sales, and as a 1:1 executive coach.
• Semi-finalist in the World Championships of Public Speaking by Toastmasters
(c)2017 Gina Grahame. All rights reserved. be authentacious® is a registered trademark of Gina Grahame.
• Presented to executives within companies of all sizes, from tool & die shops in Detroit to tech giants and startups in San Francisco, including Fortune 500
companies in technology, automotive, advanced manufacturing, banking & finance
• Coached executives, scientists, salespeople, non-profit leaders, comedians, aspiring speakers and politicians, activists, life coaches, and college students to
be more effective public speakers and communicators
Highlights of her career include:
• National award winner in Extemporaneous Speaking from the Business
Professionals of America